Candy Gram Information and Instructions
Candy Grams are a great way to send a personal greeting to your UCSB friends and co-workers on Valentine's Day
while supporting the United Way of Santa Barbara County.
- Sales ended on
Tuesday, January 28 at 5:00 PM.
- Payment period: Invoice must be paid between January 29
and January 30 at 5:00 PM.
- Candy Grams will be delivered on Valentine's Day, Friday, February 14.
- A limited amount of Candy Grams will be available for on-site purchase in
Flying A Studio, Ucen on February 14 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- On Tuesday, January 28 at 5:00 PM
you will recieve an invoice via email. You MUST include a copy of the invoice with your payment.
- Cash (dollar bills only, no coins will be accepted) or check made out to "UC Regents".
- Hand deliver your Candy Gram invoice and payment to your Department Representative.
- If you do not have a Department Representative, please hand deliver your invoice and payment
to Cori Echevarria in Cheadle Hall Room 5127.
- The invoice MUST be included with your payment.
- Please do not send checks or cash through intercampus mail.
- Any Candy Grams that are NOT paid for by Thursday, January 30 at 5:00 PM
will NOT be ordered.