Candy Gram Information and Instructions
Candy Grams are a great way to send a personal greeting to your UCSB friends and co-workers on Valentine's Day
while supporting the United Way of Santa Barbara County.
- Sales: Wednesday, January 17 through Tuesday, January 30 at 5:00 PM
- Invoice: Tuesday, January 30 at 5:00 PM
- Payments: Wednesday, January 31
through Thursday, February 1 at 11:00 PM
- Delivery: Wednesday, February 14
- $2.00: Milk Chocolate bar, Dark Chocolate with Almonds bar, or butterscotch lollipops
- $48.00: Box (24ct) of Milk Chocolate bar or Dark Chocolate with Almonds bar
- NEW! Order $10 and more, and pay by credit card upon receiving invoice!
- By credit card ($10 and more):
- Please follow the instructions on your invoice.
- By cash or check:
- Hand-deliver your Candy Gram invoice and payment to your Department Representative.
- If you do not have a Department Representative, please hand-deliver your invoice and payment
to the front desk in Cheadle Hall Room 5127.
- No coins, please.
- Checks should be made payable to "UC Regents".
- Note: The invoice MUST be included with your cash/check payment.
- Any Candy Grams that are NOT paid for by Thursday, February 1 at 11:00 PM
will NOT be ordered.