THE ANNUAL FUND
Every year, thousands of UC Santa Barbara alumni, parents, and friends express their support for the university through gifts to the Annual Fund. These unrestricted contributions are put to use immediately to help create special opportunities for students, develop new programs, and support the continuing evolution of the campus. We invite you to become a partner in creating a dynamic future for UC Santa Barbara by making a contribution to the UCSB Annual Fund.
The Annual Fund employs approximately 250 student callers who are responsible for reaching out to you and other friends of the campus and soliciting your support. They contact more than 40,000 alumni and parents annually. They report that talking to you is always a rewarding experience. And when you tell them that you want to make a gift to the Annual Fund, they practically jump for joy!
Now you also can make a gift using our secure giving online Web site. Once you submit the completed form, you will receive an acknowledgement confirming your donation.
Every gift, whether large or small, is truly appreciated. For your thoughtful consideration and support, UC Santa Barbara offers a sincere Thank You.
Below are links to a few of the Development Office's Web pages that might be helpful to you in making a decision about your support for UC Santa Barbara.
- Giving Online Make your personal financial contribution to UC Santa Barbara online. Simply follow the instructions at this secure site.
- Giving Societies Several Gift Recognition Societies have been established to recognize the generosity of donors at all levels.
- Ways to Give Descriptions of a wide range of giving opportunities as well as various types of charitable donations.
- The Campaign for UC Santa Barbara The first comprehensive campaign to raise private funds to ensure UCSB's excellence for future generations.
- Key Staff Contacts Mailing address, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail contacts for key staff members in the Development Office.