UCSB MUSIC AFFILIATES
Who We Are
The UCSB Music Affiliates' mission is to support the Music Department and its students through financial assistance in the form of scholarships and grants; and the creation of performance opportunities for students, which allow community enjoyment of their talents.
What We Do
The UCSB Music Affiliates offer members a variety of musical programs that feature talented UCSB music students, faculty artists, and world-renowned visiting musicians.
Support Group Events
To learn of upcoming UCSB Music Affiliates events, go to Support Group Events page.
Become a Member
For information about the UCSB Music Affiliates, please contact Elizabeth Badart, Associate Director of Development, University Support Groups at 805-893-4388.
Benefits of Membership
UCSB Music Affiliates also enjoy a variety of discounts and benefits, including:
- Reduced fee for a UCSB Library Community Borrower’s Card.
- Complimentary admission to Chancellor’s Community Breakfasts.
- 15% discount on one selected UCSB Extension class per quarter, subject to availability. (Additionally, you can enroll in UCSB classes, paying on a per unit basis, through the Concurrent Enrollment Program.)
- Eligibility to join the The Club (formerly the UCSB Faculty Club), with one-time membership fee waived.
- Over 20% savings on UCSB Recreation Center membership. The facility includes pools, gyms, racquetball and squash courts, weight training and cardiovascular equipment.
Note: Membership card must be presented in person to receive benefits. All benefits and discounts are subject to current availability and university regulations and may be changed without notice.