UCSB MUSIC AFFILIATES
Who We Are
The UCSB Music Affiliates' mission is to support the Music Department and its students through financial assistance in the form of scholarships and grants; and the creation of performance opportunities for students, which allow community enjoyment of their talents.
What We Do
The UCSB Music Affiliates offer members a variety of musical programs that feature talented UCSB music students, faculty artists, and world-renowned visiting musicians.
Support Group Events
To learn of upcoming UCSB Music Affiliates events, go to Support Group Events page.
Become a Member
You may become a member of the UCSB Music Affiliates by printing the PDF Membership Form (40kb). Please fill it out and send it in with your membership dues.
Benefits of Membership
UCSB Music Affiliates also enjoy a variety of discounts and benefits, including:
- Reduced fee for a UCSB Library Borrower’s Card—just $25 for a one-year card.
- Complimentary admission to Chancellor’s Community Breakfasts.
- 15% discount on one selected UCSB Extension class per quarter, subject to availability. (Additionally, you can enroll in UCSB classes, paying on a per unit basis, through the Concurrent Enrollment Program.)
- Eligibility to join the The Club (formerly the UCSB Faculty Club), with one-time membership fee waived.
- Over 20% savings on UCSB Recreation Center membership. The facility includes pools, gyms, racquetball and squash courts, weight training and cardiovascular equipment.
Note: Membership card must be presented in person to receive benefits. All benefits and discounts are subject to current availability and university regulations and may be changed without notice.