The UC Santa Barbara community stretches beyond the physical perimeters of the campus to include the greater Santa Barbara community, and it is our goal to build strong relationships with the people that live there.
Our network of Community Support Groups provides a variety of opportunities for community members to become acquainted with UC Santa Barbara. Each group offers an array of events and activities to bring the educational and cultural resources of the campus to our friends and neighbors. These outreach activities are listed on the Support Group Events Calendar and the Campus Calendar of Events.
Visit the individual group websites below or contact the Office of Community Relations for additional information.
- UCSB Affiliates
- UCSB Shoreliners
- Early Childhood Care and Education Services Parent Council
- Friends of Middle Eastern Music Association
- History Associates
- Professional Women's Association
- Community Resources This informational guide provides links to a selection of programs, performances, activities and resources of UC Santa Barbara that are available to community members, and provides information on university outreach programs that take place in the community.
- Support Group Events Calendar UCSB's Community Support Groups offer a wide array of programs for their members, and for the general public.
- Community Relations Key Contacts Mailing address, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail contacts for staff members in the Office of Community Relations.